Friday, August 5, 2011

Nfu Oh 56

This probably would have been better if I'd layered it over black, but I put Nfu Oh 56 over yesterday's China Glaze Custom Kicks mani.


I like it though! It's subtle instead of in your face.



I had a devil of a time trying to capture the shimmer, and the sun has refused to come out and play, so I'm afraid this is as good as it's gonna get. *sigh*




Happy Friday, everyone! Once again, welcome to all the new folks, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I like it! And by the way, based on that last picture, I think if my nails were a little longer we'd almost be hand twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love it! Really though, i don't think I've seen a NfuOh that I didn't like yet. I have yet to try them but I really want to !

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! i like that it's subtle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, you have beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's very subtle but very original! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that this is more subtle too and it gives Custom Kicks some personality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Laura Yay for hand twins! \o/

    @Maribeth Yeah, I haven't met an Nfu Oh that I didn't like either. =) They really are so, so worth the price tag. Absolutely incredible.

    @Jacki Yeah, I liked that it had sparkle, but wasn't over the top. =)

    @AmyGrace *blush* You are like my biggest nail crush! Thank you so much!

    @ReecesPeeces ♥

    @imfeelingnail-venturous Thank you!

    @Jane Thank you, I really loved it!

    @Honey_lili Thank you! =D

    @loodie loodie loodie Yeah, it really helped out Custom Kicks. Not that it's not a good color, but it felt a little more boring than I wanted it to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!