Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Orly Sweet Peacock

Like yesterday's beauty, Fowl Play, Sweet Peacock is from Orly's Birds of a Feather collection.


Sweet Peacock is a gorgeous medium blue... foil? Metallic? I'm not sure which this is... perhaps it's both. =) I have a ton of blues, but somehow nothing like this in my collection.


Great formula, two easy coats. A little brush-strokey, but nothing I can't handle.


I even got a compliment on this one. I had to sign for a package today (my Ozotics *squee*) and my mailman goes, "Hey, nice nails!" ^_^



Absolutely gorgeous. I think this might be my next pedi!



Happy Hump Day. Thanks for reading!

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!

    I have Swimsuit...Nailed It, and I kind of want this one, too!

    It seems a little brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohzotics! I'm excited for you, those are so gorgeous! That is a very entrancing, foily? blue. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this in my hand when I bought my other ones and put it back....dammit, now I am regretting it! Beautiful on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paillette Yes, this one is a good bit brighter than the OPI. That's part of why I got this one instead. =)

    @Jacki ^_^

    @royalmilktea Yes, my Ozotics! *\o/* It was so hard for me to take Sweet Peacock off, but I just had to take 518 for a spin!

    @TA Oh, I would totally get at least Fowl Play and Sweet Peacock in that case... at least!

    @Maribeth Thank you, sweet lady! You definitely shouldn't have put this one back... lol. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, stick a fork in me ... I officially need this now. :p Thanks, friend! It looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty foil looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. curses it's pretty! Now I want it :\ I still dont have bubbly bombshell or the green glitter from the last collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!