Monday, August 29, 2011

Request for a Favor - Julep Referral Program

Hi folks! I just heard back from Julep, and there was something wrong with their referral program. If you used my referral link to sign up for the Julep Maven program, it didn't get credited properly. If you used my link to sign up, if you could shoot me an e-mail using the contact button on the right side of the blog with your name and/or e-mail address, Julep says that they can track down those credits for me. 

It's totally fine if you're not comfortable doing that, but I just thought I'd ask. Thanks a ton! =)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this - I had at least 1, if not 2 people sign up and I didn't get credit! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Normal Girl Nails Yeah, e-mail them. They're being really great about trying to track it down. Their CS has been top notch so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!