so excited! I've been sitting on these prizes for a couple of weeks now and I wanted to share so badly, but I wanted to wait until I actually hit 100 followers. I literally JUST cropped the pictures in preparation, checked my blog, and it was rolled over to 100! Thank you all SO much! I really just thought I'd be talking to myself here, and it means more than I can say that people actually are enjoying what I'm doing here. =)
So here's the deal. First the prizes. I originally had only planned to offer the polishes, but after some thought, I realized that they might not be everyone's cup of tea. I decided to add a secondary prize, and you can choose which prize you'd like to be entered for. I hope that made sense. Anyway! Here are the two prizes to choose from:
First, the complete set of the Revlon Fizz collection. =)
The other prize I'm offering is four pieces of the jewelry I make from nail polish. You can click on the pics to enlarge them to see what polishes I used for the pieces. I know that some people are sensitive to scents, so I didn't want to just offer the Revlons and perhaps leave people out.
The rules are:
- This contest is open to everyone, regardless of where you live.
- You do NOT have to be a follower of my blog to enter. I get that Google Friend Connect isn't everyone's cup of tea, so I'm not gonna penalize you if you choose to just have my site bookmarked instead or whatever. =)
- You will have the opportunity choose which prize you'd like to win on the entry form.
- I will accept entries until midnight on August 8, 2011, and will do the actual drawings on August 9, 2011 using random.org. The winners will be notified and will have 48 hours to contact me to arrange for delivery. If you don't contact me within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else.
- You can gain an extra entry by blogging or tweeting about this giveaway.
- The nail polish prizes were purchased by me for this giveaway and are brand new, never opened, swatched or worn. The jewelry was made by me using polishes from my stash.
And I think that's everything! Good luck everyone, and thank you so much for your support!