Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ozotic Pro 518

Ozotic Pro is an Australian nail polish company that crafts some of the most amazing polishes I've ever seen. They are well known in the polish community for their holographic and multichrome polishes. From the very first picture I saw of an Ozotic, this is how I felt (see, Jess? I told you I was snagging that lemming!).


When I first started collecting, Ozotics were VERY hard to come by. They weren't easy to find even in Australia, so for us girls in the US, it was a major challenge. Then the news came - Picture Polish was going to start shipping worldwide! Even so, it took me several months to pull the trigger on an order. They're more expensive than what I'll normally spend on polish. The order I placed for two polishes was a rare splurge for me, and I could hardly wait for them to arrive. And now I'll stop blabbering and show you the polish. =)


Ozotic Pro 518 is a true red linear holographic polish. I'm actually kind of struck speechless by how incredible it is. Red. Holo. *head explodes*



I took a mixture of lightbox and sunlight pics of this baby to show that the holo actually does come out to play in normal lighting too. It's more stunning in the sun, of course... but what holo isn't?




I could not be more thrilled with this polish. The formula is GREAT. Two effortless coats. Top coat didn't dull the holo effect at all. Yes, this was a rare splurge for me, but I can honestly say it was worth every single penny.




I was also very happy with Picture Polish's customer service. It took about a week from the time I ordered until I received my shipping notification. I knew to expect that, so I was fine with it. For someone who is as impatient as me, I managed to have a pretty zen-like attitude about waiting for these to show up. =) From the time that I got the shipment notification, it took exactly 10 days for them to arrive. The polishes were really, really well packed to make sure they made their long journey safely. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! A linear red holo? Sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks hot on you! but then again everything does ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katie Right? I could not longer resist!

    @Maribeth ^_^

    @imfeelingnail-venturous It's so amazing.

    @Kristy LOL, thank you!

    @Stef Totally made me giggle. =)

    @ReecesPeeces *waves acetone*

    @Jessica o/*\o

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous holo!
    The PP girls are such dolls, I love their polish and service! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!