Tuesday, August 30, 2011

H&M No Mambo Jambo

This is another H&M polish that I received in a swap with a lovely nail boarder. I absolutely love this baby, though I have to say that it is a close cousin of China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.



I don't know what it is about these more green leaning turquoises, but it's incredible to me how different they look indoors and outdoors. I wish I could say that it's user error or something weird with my camera, but nope - these are actually pretty darn color accurate, it just looks that different under different kinds of lighting.



As with Peppermint Fusion, the formula on this baby is really top notch. It's not a neon like Turned Up Turquoise, so it doesn't dry with that flat finish, but the color is quite close. The biggest difference is that the shimmer in this one is more blue leaning than more green leaning. I know I should have compared them, but I was working and tired and just wanted to do my nails!



I can't decide if I want to keep this one or Turned Up Turquoise - I'm leaning towards this one because I like the formula more. I may end up keeping both just because Turned Up Turquoise dries so fast... hmm! 

Anyway! Thanks for stopping by and for reading my ponderances of which polish to keep!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. The bottle in the first pic looks GARGANTUAN! It's all girth.

    Very pretty color ... as always on your perfect nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @loodie loodie loodie Right? They are some of the strangest bottles I've ever seen. Only 9ml, but HUGELY wide. o.O And thank you, ma'am! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, found the first picture on a german page called Kleiderkreisel. I don't know if those woman is allowed to use your picture.

    http://www.kleiderkreisel.de/kleidung/damenmode/kosmetik/hand-and-nagelpflege/3053338-h-and-m-nagellack-no-mambo-jambo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tana. I definitely did NOT give my permission for anyone else to use my pics. Grr.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!