Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Golden Rose Metallic 10 - Fail on My Skintone =(

These pictures make the situation look better than it actually is. It gave me dirty zombie hands. My mother walked by and said, "That is... not flattering... at all." I know it doesn't look bad in the pictures, but it's really not pretty. It's a shame because the polish itself is wonderful, great formula, dreamy application. I think it would look great on someone with warmer toned skin than me. But I'm posting the pics anyway since I figure someone might be looking for swatches of it someday.






Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Noelie, I don't know what you're talking about. EVERY polish looks good on you =P. Looovin' your blog missy! <3

    P.S. It's phnnguyen from MUA! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think it looks great! Sorry you don't like it... I hate when such beautiful colors disappoint. I happens to all of us at one time or another.

    PS: I'm so happy I found your blog! I love all you NOTDs from MUA! I will be following your blog for sure.
    Love,
    Beautybc from the NB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great in the photos! Such a great looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, where's the zombie love?! XD Well from your photos I think it looks pretty cool. Pulling - it - off! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, come on, lass - not falttering?! First pic is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jello Kitty Hihi! *waves* Thank you for saying so, but they really, really don't... I'm telling you... the pictures lie!

    @Paillette Thank you, but... in RL, it's not good, I promise!

    @Beauty by Crystal Yay, you found me!! I get so excited when folks I know from MUA show up! \o/

    @imfeelingnail-venturous It's awesome... just not on me, lol!

    @royalmilktea I wish I could say I pulled it off, but all I did was take it off... haha

    @Pani Skeffington Seriously... it was terrible in RL! For real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!