Wednesday, August 10, 2011

China Glaze Frostbite + Zoya Crystal

Someone posted this on the nail board the other day, and I knew I had to try it. These are two of my favorite polishes individually, but combining them never occurred to me.


Two coats of Frostbite topped with one coat of Crystal. It makes me think of snow and ice and cooler days.




Crystal is an insanely sparkly shade, and thankfully the sun was out for a bit this morning so I could capture the sparkle in its full glory.




*sigh* So pretty. Is it winter yet?!


 Happy Wednesday, everybody. Thanks for stopping by! =)


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo! I've been following your blog for a long time now, but I don't think I've ever commented! I'm going to try and get in the habit of commenting on people's blogs :)
    (BTW, I'm dtromero on MUA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous I can't look at it too long or I risk becoming hypnotized. So pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beanie Thank you! =)

    @deanna *waves* Hi! I've been working on commenting on people's blogs too. I love it when people comment! =)

    @Laura You are getting sleepy... You want to wear Frostbite and Crystal... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING when combined! Someone should make a polish that looks like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a great idea--combining these two colors.... I have the Zoya Crystal polish and I love it. I would have never thought to combine it... I am glad you showed me this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pixie Polish Right? I was thinking when I was wearing it that I wish there was just a polish like this that I didn't have to layer!

    @Pam's Girly Bits Thank you! =)

    @Jacki *nodnod* It's lovely!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous Right? I was so glad I saw the post about it the other day because it would never have occurred to me either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This looks amazing! It reaffirms that I need both these polishes in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Katie Oh yes, you definitely need them both! I love Frostbite to bits especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!