Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nicole by OPI Faux Fir

Looooove! This is from the 2009 Nicole by OPI Christmas collection. Somehow this wasn't on my radar until a couple of months ago. I assumed it would be really hard to find by now, but I got at AveYou just a few weeks ago. *shrug*


Shimmery deep green that always looks green, never, ever black.


Top notch formula, two easy peasy coats.


Yes, indeedy. Makes me wish Christmas would get here, like right now.


Green mosquito hawk thanks you for visiting! (Yeah, I know it's a dragonfly. But I'm from the south, and we call them mosquito hawks!)


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Do dragonflies swoop down and seize mosquitoes over there? (Spell-check just taught me mosquitoes have "toes".) Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice green, and great pic of the dragonfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss Blue Thank you, I love it. =)

    @Jacki ^_^

    @Stef Duuuuuuuuude. =)

    @royalmilktea Thank you! And yes, dragonflies do swoop down and seize mosquitoes! They are my friends!

    @Kristy Thank ya x 2. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely green! Awesome last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great green color! I don't have any dark greens, yet, but I think I will have to get one before Christmas time rolls around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, it looks amazing on you! What a pretty shade...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful emerald green! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @imfeelingnail-venturous Yeah, tis a great green! I love dragonflies, I couldn't believe he just sat there and let me get so close! =)

    @Sarah Oh yes... you must have a dark green before Christmas. I love all greens, but dark greens especially.

    @Pani Skeffington Thank you, I really love it!

    @tasha~ Yes, it's such a beauty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!