Monday, August 15, 2011

Elianto Glittery Nickel

I received this beauty in an awesome swap with a sweet NB'er in Singapore. As soon as I swatched it, it shot onto my Top 20 list. =) It recently got knocked off the list by a Missha polish, but Glittery Nickel is still in my Top 25.


I honestly don't even know what color to call this. In the bottle it looks like a murky purple. It pulls rather brown on me. So I guess it's one of those purple-brown shades we've been seeing a lot of lately, but with this amazing shimmer that makes it something special.


And you know, I've commented before on how beautiful the bottles are in so many of the Asian brands. This is what the top of the cap looks like. Why can't US polish companies do stuff like this?


This polish reminds me a lot of Zoya's new shade, Neeka. I actually had Neeka in my hands for a few days because I had gotten it for a swap with one of my buddies, and I decided they were too alike to own both.


Cilucia says I need both, but I DON'T BELIEVE HER. =p


Anyway, here's a bunch more pictures of it. I've run out of things to say! It's beautiful. I love it. =)





 
 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this!! I hope it finds a way into my stash someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah ^_^

    @Lauren I hope it finds its way to you too, it's so beautiful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never said you needed both.... *cough*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!