Monday, August 1, 2011

a england Tristam

a england is a relatively new nail polish brand based, as you might have guessed, in England. They just have one collection out at the moment, The Mythicals, which is a King Arthur themed collection. I'd had my eye on Tristam for a while when it started appearing on blogs, and when a england offered a promotion with free shipping I went ahead and ordered it. 


Tristam is a navy blue scattered holo polish. The holo particles aren't showing up for me indoors whatsoever, but like a lot of weaker scattered holos, it still has an interesting finish that I really, really like.



The holo shimmer does come out to play out in the sun though. It's really a beauty of a polish.



The formula is absolutely top notch. Two effortless coats that dried incredibly quickly. This is two coats, but I honestly would have been fine with one.



I'm going to be keeping an eye out for more collections from a england for sure!

Happy Monday, folks... and, as always, thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I can't believe this is untried for me, I am so freaking excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristam is amazing!! I missed the time when they had free shipping, but I hope they'll offer it once more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really, really, really want this color! SO pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this polish. It looks so great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo gorgeous!! This and Lady of the Lake get me every time! I wanted to bite on that free shipping earlier this month, but I had just bought Peridot, so I had to pass. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laura OMG, you have to try it. It was instant love for me!

    @ritterbraten Yeah, I'm actually hoping they do a free ship thing again because I'd really like to get Lady of the Lake as well.

    @Maribeth It really is amazing. =)

    @imfeelingnail-venturous Thank you! I loves it!

    @Courtney Yeah, if I had bought Peridot I'd have had to pass on this one too. =\ Maybe they'll do another promo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love e england! I'm seriously lemming the entire collection. BUT I also am writing to say this: I don't know if you know this but if you like e england on FB you can start participating in Adina's new competition to win a bottle of her nail polish. The contest runs August 4th to August 26th. They will be posting one polaroid of one of their polishes everyday at random times and all you have to do is tag yourself in the photo within and hour after it goes live. She will then randomly choose a winner and the winner will receive that specific polish. So far they have given away: Holy Grail and Perceval. So check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @déjà vu Oh cool, I had no idea. I'll definitely check it out! Thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just FYI, they are offering that free worldwide shipping again!! I think I may order this and lady of the lake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!