Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Catrice Beam Me Scotty!

I love Catrice, oh yes, I do. =) I'm so lucky that I have a long distance buddy who is able to get these for me. I love the bottle, I love the brush, I love the formula on all that I've tried, and this baby is no exception.



Beam Me Scotty! is part of Catrice's Out of Space limited edition collection. I totally needed it just for the name, but luckily it's also a stunning polish. It's a beautiful forest green with a suede finish. I know it looks grey here, but trust me, it's forest green.



Here it is with shiny top coat, which is how I wore it. This is two coats, but only because I wasn't sure how the wear would be. This was perfection in one coat. I took some shots outside as well to try to get it to show green instead of grey.



These are better, but still not perfect. The Swatchaholic has some great swatches of this collection. I'm sorry I couldn't get mine to be more color accurate. =\



Bottom line - another winner from Catrice!

Happy Wednesday, folks... and thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I have Orly's Iron Butterfly which reminds me of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say-when did this brand come to the USA? You are lucky to have a friend to send you these! Am jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos and amazing polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rebecca Nazar I've never seen Iron Butterfly in person, but from swatches it does look similar!

    @Fingers Oh yes, I have a Catrice pusher, lol. Of all the foreign brands, Catrice is the one I wish the most would come to the US.

    @imfeelingnail-venturous Thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!