Friday, September 2, 2011

SpaRitual Sacred Ground

The AveYou haul pics I posted mark the first entry of SpaRitual into my stash. Sacred Ground has been getting a lot of buzz in the blogosphere lately, and it was an instant lemming for me despite not being a color that I'm typically drawn to.


What color is it? I guess I'd call it brown, but a brown that is positively infused with this incredibly rich shimmer. There's gold in there, and a touch of silver, and pink and purple too. The effect is very subtle, but completely stunning.


I wish I had sun so that I could try to capture all the shimmer. I did the best I could with my lightbox, but I have it on good authority that this baby really comes to life in the sun.


Perfect formula, no complaints whatsoever. I'm loving my first SpaRitual, and I won't be overlooking them in the future!

Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day weekend! If you're in the Gulf South like me, hope that Tropical Storm Lee doesn't drench you too badly! And, as always, thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love this polish! Thanks for the awesome swatch pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, and yum. I'm going to have to put on Mr. Wrong soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really tried spa ritual before but I love browns and this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this brand, but it looks so great on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks like it would apply like butta, and the color is beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Honey Bomb Thank you, and you are most welcome!

    @Denise *nod nod*

    @Fingers Yeah, I hadn't ever tried SpaRitual before either. This polish instantly shot up to my Top 20 though. I just need to figure out what to de-throne!

    @Sandra Thanks, it's pretty amazing in person.

    @imfeelingnail-venturous Yeah, SpaRitual certainly isn't distributed as widely as OPI or China Glaze or even Orly - and it's own by the same company as Orly. I think of SpaRitual as kind of a boutique brand. =) And thank you... it's not a color that I would normally gravitate to, but it is total love.

    @loodie loodie loodie Oh yes, it was totally like butta. Freaking great formula. =) And thank you so much. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!