Thursday, September 22, 2011

PSA - Another $50 for $25 Deal for AveYou

8moms.com is offering a $50 AveYou gift certificate for $25.

Additionally, if you use the code PARENTING8 when you sign up at 8moms.com, they will give you an $8 credit to use towards purchase, so it ends up being a $50 certificate for $17.

EDIT:  A couple of ladies I know said they had problems with the box for the code not showing up on 8moms.com. I'm going to leave the code up in case it works for you, and sorry if it doesn't. =\

When you order from AveYou, you should also use the code FIVE for an extra 15% off your order. They offer $1 shipping with a $50 order as well.

AveYou offers SpaRitual, Essie, Layla Magnetic Polishes, OPI and tons of other stuff.

If you feel like using my referral link so that I receive an $8 credit at 8moms, please click here, and thank you VERY much for doing so!

If you don't feel like clicking my referral link, that's okay too! Here is the normal, non referral link.

Enjoy!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!