Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SpaRitual Moss

I have a rotten headache, so I'm afraid this will be short and sweet. SpaRitual Moss is one of the best light greens I've ever used. The color is perfect on my skintone - minty type greens tend to make me pull very red, but this one didn't do that at all. And the formula is seriously top notch. Pastels like this are notorious for being streaky and hard to work with, but this is perfection in two coats. Yet another winner from SpaRitual!





Thanks for stopping by! ♥ Pin It

7 comments:

  1. :O that looks flippin' fabulous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole Evolve collection :> This one is beautiful. But not as beautiful as Love Your Planet set ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos look awesome of this polish. This color looks good on you. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maribeth Sank yew, dahlink!

    @moxie345 =D

    @Stef Thank ya, madam!

    @Pani Skeffington Well.. it's hard to beat Love Your Planet!

    @KarenD Thank you, I loves it!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous Thank ya... headache still going strong, sadly. I love this shade of green though... make me happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!