Thursday, September 15, 2011

Milani Fairy Tale

I almost forgot to post this since it's 9:00 p.m., and I'm still busy working. I swapped with a sweet friend of mine for this polish. She actually suggested it because she thought I would like it, and she was wrong... I love it! =D


Black jelly absolutely brimming with beautiful fine blue glitter.


Great formula, though a tad sheer. This is three coats.


I didn't get a chance to take any pics of it indoors. It's not quite as crazy looking indoors, just because it really is such a dark polish. But still, I can see the tiny blue glitter winking up at me as I type, and that makes me a happy girl.


Thank you, sweet friend. You know who you are! =) Pin It

7 comments:

  1. What a great friend! I really like this too. I like how it's navy but not too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy Tail is SO pretty! I love this one. If you like Fairy Tail you should look into Whimsical it's a purple version of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it's gorgeous !!!! I love dark polish, this one is perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is absolutely awesome! I want this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @HaulOfFame Yeah, that's what I love about it too. It looks pretty well black indoors, but even then you get the sparkle of the blue glitter... really amazing. =)

    @Beauty By Crystal I really need to look into the other ones from this collection (or the Jordana dupes) because I really fell in love with this!

    @Kristi Thank you =)

    @Honey_lili Yeah, she's a real beauty!

    @Fingers I'm not sure you'll be able to find it, but Jordana Supernatural is its exact dupe. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!