Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The N Girls

I had the best surprise yesterday. A swap came in with my sweet friend Nan from the nail board, and she had included the most amazing extra - a franken that she made and named The N Girls (Noelie and Nan, get it??) Anyway... it's amazing. AMAZING. Flakies and glitter and purple... like unicorns and magic in a bottle. Two easy, peasy coats. Total love. Do yourself a favor, click on these to make them bigger. It's worth it!









Thank you so much, my sweet friend! I love this baby!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love this!! Too bad it's a franken and I can't buy it lol. It also looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love purples :)

    If I could buy it I would lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that is so full of awesome, what a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is amazing! I am in LOVE with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments. I've been super busy this week and just didn't have time to respond individually! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!