Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pahlish - Train Underwater

As you all know, I am loving all the new indie polish creators. The latest is a friend of mine, who just launched her line known as Pahlish. She sent me this baby, Train Underwater, and I am floored by how amazing it is. (You'll want to click and make these bigger!)

Train Underwater is a dark blue, almost blurple jelly base, packed full of blue and red and aqua glitters. It also has aqua hex glitters - not many of those actually made it onto my nails, but the effect is positively stunning nonetheless.

I actually squealed when I took Train Underwater out of the envelope. But as beautiful as it is in the bottle, I wasn't prepared for just how incredible it would be on the nail. It really kind of took my breath away when I started to apply it.

The formula is really great. Two easy coats for full coverage. It dried pretty fast as well. It is a thirsty glitter though, so be prepared for that. I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Pro FX on this mani.

I really kind of never wanted to take this off. =D I'm really even more excited now to try more shades from Pahlish, and I can't wait to see what else she comes up with. Simply amazing. Pahlish can be purchased on Etsy. The store is here.

Happy Tuesday, folks! Thanks for stopping by!

** Note: This polish was sent to me as a gift. I can't really say it was sent to me for review, because that wasn't really why it was sent. But I thought it important to note that I didn't purchase it. I would buy it though! It's amazing! =D **

Pin It


  1. I'm in love!! This is truly amazing!!!

    1. Right? She has a red one too that I'm now DYING to try out!

  2. Just gorgeous, I love everything about it <3

  3. oh my, it really IS amazing!!!
    When you say you used Gelous, do you mean topcoat or basecoat? Thanks!

    1. I use Gelous under my quick dry top coat to help smooth out the glitter. So it's like this:

      1 coat of Pro FX Epoxy Bond base coat
      2 coats of Train Underwater
      1 coat of Gelous
      1 coat of Pro FX Quick Dry top coat

      Does that make sense? =)

  4. I love this! So pretty and so much depth!

  5. I don't have words to describe it, I just want it in my nails, do you know if she sells to Portugal?

    1. It looks like she does, yes. She has international shipping costs listed on her shop. =)

  6. Wow, this is stunning. I think I might have to pick up a bottle for myself!


Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!