Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Blane

A couple of weeks ago, I reviewed Duckie from Nostalgic Nail Lacquer's Bizarre Teenage Love Triangle Collection. Today, I have the other polish I bought from that collection, Blane.


Blane is a lilac jelly with purple and aqua glitters and blue hex glitter. It's too sheer for me to want to wear it on its own, so this is three coats over one coat of SinfulColors Verbena, which was just about the perfect underwear polish shade for Blane. I would imagine that something like OPI Planks a Lot would also work well under Blane.


As was the case with Duckie, the formula is very good, but it did take a bit of fiddling for me to get the amount of glitter I wanted on my nails, especially the larger hex glitters. But even with doing three coats, it dried shockingly fast once I got my top coat on.


I absolutely adore this. Blane is definitely another Springtime and Easter eggs shade for me. It's really whimsical, and it makes me smile every time I look down at my nails. 


Nostalgic Nail Lacquer is available on Etsy, though I think she's out of stock at the moment. It's definitely worth the wait to get your hands on these babies though!

Thanks for reading, hope you're all doing well!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I have to stop coming here ;o) the nail polishes you present here are all amazing, one after the other.

    Tuli
    prettifyournails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful polish!! It really is reminiscent of Easter eggs ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mani! It's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Another color that I would fight over with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! You sold me on this one and Duckie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duckie was a stunner! But this one is pretty cool too. I love the new background :o))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This polish is very cute! I love the combination of the blue glitter against the purple base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue glitters in this purple base :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this purple! And the blue glitters are such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!