Saturday, February 25, 2012

Verity Deep Violet

I have several buddies who have been extolling the virtues of Verity Deep Violet for several months now, so I finally moseyed over to eBay to find out what the fuss is about.


Well, hello there. Deep Violet really is all that and a bag of chips, a perfect purple jelly.


These pictures are three coats. It was almost good at two coats, but since visible nail line makes me twitchy, I went ahead and did three.


The formula is outstanding - perfect consistency, goes exactly where I want it. I had to do very little cleanup because the formula made the application a walk in the park. 

I snapped a couple of pics of it in the shade too, since it does pull a bit cooler in the shade than in full sunlight.



My friends say that Deep Violet is amazing for jelly sandwiches as well, which I intend to test pretty soon! It really is simply stunning. I love it when a little brand I've never heard of manages to make something that is this shockingly good. =D

Happy Saturday, y'all! Thanks for reading!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is a gorgeous color!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I wandered over to the bay too

    STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for dark jellies like a crazy, gorgeous purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!