Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NerdLacquer Antisocial Media

Another huge winner from NerdLacquer. Shimmery teal with tons of fine glitter plus teal and gold hexagonal glitter. Absolutely stunning. Dig the bottle shots.



I used three coats for this mani. Two was almost good enough, but I wanted it a tiny bit more opaque.


I topped Antisocial Media off with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Pro FX. I'm not entirely certain that it needed the Gelous, but I figured I'd err on the side of caution. It's smooth as glass.


The formula is fantastic, completely fuss-free. I'm just as impressed with Antisocial Media as I was with Shiny. 


Beautiful, no?



I absolutely want more of these. I love the colors and the formulas, and I adore the names and themes. =D

Hope y'all are doing well! Thanks for reading!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it? I can't stop looking at my nails. =D

      Delete
  2. I don't think there is a Nerd Lacquer I don't like. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I even like the pics of the yellow ones I've seen, and I'm really not a yellow person!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You totally do. The ones I have are grrrrreat.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for describing yourself as an aficionado; that sounds SO MUCH BETTER than addict! Calling yourself an addict of a benign substance trivializes that affliction for me; anyone who really deals with that knows it can be complete hell. Sorry, I'm going to steal your...adjective!
    The Nerds are just AWESOME! I ordered about 25, and as an aficionado myself, I can't wait to order more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nod* I know exactly what you mean, and please, feel free to use aficionado! Aside from what you mentioned (which I completely agree with), I also didn't like putting a negative spin on something that gives me so much pleasure. Aficionado covers both of those bases nicely. =)

      I only ordered three Nerds to start with, but there are a bunch more that I want. They're so wonderfully complex. Just amazing!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!