Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hits Speciallita Zeus

I've been on a quest for my perfect black holo for a while now, and I think I've finally found it in Hits Speciallita Zeus.


These photos show Zeus at three coats. I don't mind three coats ordinarily, but these Hits polishes come in these teeny tiny bottles, and one 3-coat mani made a noticeable dent in my bottle. I'll layer it over black next time, I think.



The formula is really, really great, and the brush is perfect. I guess maybe it's just the Mari Moon Hits that had issues with the brushes being terrible. 



Yeah. Beautiful. Perfect. I shall be needing more than one bottle of this for sure.

Happy Thursday! Thank you for reading! =D
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hits are launching amazing collections, this one Holographic, and the Multichromatic (MariMoon Multigirl) are amazing.
    Zeus it's one of my favourites!
    Tuli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my "Zeus"... I can't wait to wear it!!! it looks really good on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!