Thursday, February 16, 2012

PSA $20 for $40 at bloom.com

Gilt City is offering a $20 for $40 Groupon type deal for bloom.com. In addition, if you don't have a Gilt City account yet and you use my referral invitation, you'll get 20% off your first order. Full disclosure, I will also get a credit if you use my link, which is here.

The 20% off should show up under Special Offers in your account once you sign up. When I got mine, I used a friend's referral. It didn't show up as credits, but it did automatically deduct the credit when I added the bloom.com deal to my cart. Also, the bloom.com deal can be found on Gilt City under Atlanta (that's where I found it, at least.)

Happy polish (or makeup!) ordering, and thank you a ton if you use my link. =D
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!