Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a-england St George

Gird your loins and hide your wallets! Today I have one of the most amazing polishes I've seen in a while, St George, from a-england's new collection, The Legends. I have a mixture of outdoor and lightbox photos for you because I was really doing everything I could to capture just how amazing this polish is. The lightbox photos pretty accurately represent what the polish looks like indoors for me.


What we have here is a scattered holographic polish that I've seen described as dark teal or forest green. Against my skin tone, it certainly does pull more to forest green than to teal, though I have seen some people on whom it does look very teal indeed.


The holographic effect is not very apparent, but it's definitely there. But even when the rainbow sparkles aren't showing themselves, this is still a serious stunner of a polish.


The formula is to.die.for. This is two coats, but that's only because I'm a habitual two-coater. It looked just like this at one coat. The formula is on the thicker side, but not in an annoying way, and it flows quite precisely on the nail. I barely had to clean up at all.





St George instantly shop into my Top 20 polish list - maybe even Top 10. It's that beautiful. I own nothing like it. Get it. Seriously!

The a-england Legends collection can be purchased on Llarowe when it's in stock. You can also order directly from a-england, but you currently have to do so by e-mail because the collection is not up on their site yet. The contact address is hello@a-england.co.uk. They offer free worldwide shipping, and mine took less than a week to arrive. =)

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading!
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Oh, so very pretty! I don't have any a-england in my stash yet but I don't think that's going to last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Karen! You need some. They really are first rate.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh pretty swatches! I keep seeing St George everywhere! Oh the temptation!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it on my nails right now and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I made today, when I opened my pc was to make a order of some nails polish of this new collection from A England, they are a bit expensive, but from the photos I've seen I believe they worth it.
    Have a nice day ;o)
    Tuli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they're definitely worth it. I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, this one is a stunner, definitely setting the bar high for 2012! Thank you so much. =)

      Delete
  6. It ia a stunner! Well, it's about time to buy some bros' and sis' for my Tristam :>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!