Monday, January 2, 2012

BB Couture Cleopatra

I rang in 2012 with one of the more interesting polishes I own, BB Couture Cleopatra.


This beauty is so hard to describe. The base color is a murky teal that leans heavily towards green, but the shimmer is a dark cerulean blue. 


The effect ends up being a polish that doesn't know if it's blue, green, or teal. Sometimes and in some lights, it looks almost purely blue. Then the light will hit it a certain way and you can see the green base. It's pretty incredible, and completely unique in my collection.


The formula is absolutely perfect - creamy, easy to work with, goes where you want it to go, and covers completely in two coats.



Two very enthusiastic thumbs up from me for Cleopatra!

Happy New Year! Thank you all for being with me through 2011. I hope that 2012 brings you all love, prosperity and peace - and lots of pretty polishes! =D

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Cleopatra is gorgeous!! Lovely swatch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! What a lovely polish ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour! It looks amazing :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love his mysterious and deep color.
    Tuli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that is interesting ... I want it. Now.

    At first I thought you layered it over black, but no, it just has this fantastic deep glow, just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo demais, amei!!!

    Beijos.

    http://vernasunhas.blogspot.com
    @vernasunhas

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures of this!! it's been on my wishlist for the longest time, i'll have to take the plunge and place an order soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!