Friday, January 13, 2012

Revlon Street Wear Next Dimension

This polish is... really old. From the '90s, I think. A dear friend of mine sent it to me and I almost swallowed my tongue when I opened the package. 


Two coats of old, chemical-laden 1990s goodness. The formula is ah-maze-ing. 


These were so cutting edge when they were new. I remember the dark days before Hard Candy, before Urban Decay, before Naturistics and Street Wears. Purple was about as out there as polish colors got. It was like an ocean of pink and red and mauve. 


I don't know what made polish companies decide that branching out into different shades might be a good idea, but I am sure glad that they did. ♥


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a handful of these old Street Wears and they are awesome. I don't have this one though, it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I have. I HAD a bunch of them back when they were new... before I knew about thinner. =\ But yeah, I had never seen this one before. It's pretty gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. This is really lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. New comment system! OMG! This makes it so much easier to reply!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!