Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nubar Indigo Illusion

Okay. I have no idea how to describe this polish, but I'm going to try! Indigo Illusion is another of Nubar's stunning duochromes. I would say that the base color is a pale, murky teal. I was expecting to be slightly more blue, but it has a distinct green tinge on my skintone. It has a shimmer that is sort of a lilac color.


The duochrome in Indigo Illusion shifts to a light purple, which I couldn't seem to capture, then all the way to green and to gold.


This polish was a major challenge to photograph, so I finally settled for just taking a bunch of pictures instead of trying to capture the individual color shifts. 





It really is simply amazing, and I own nothing even remotely like it. I was afraid that it wouldn't work on my skintone, but I truly ended up loving it. The formula was flawless - very easy to control, full coverage in two coats. Total love.

Hope you all are having a lovely Sunday evening. Thank you for reading!
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite polishes!! The duochrome it has is so amazing! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comments, one more nail polish amazing!
    Tuli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, looks soft and pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very...very pretty.....is perfect!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I wonder what it would look like with a matte topcoat. I'm not sure if I've seen a duochrome with a matte topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had to pick one favorite polish, it would be this. Amazing color(s).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I have it and never tried it yet... But I know I'll LOVE it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!