Friday, January 6, 2012

China Glaze Glittering Garland

Glittering Garland is from China Glaze's 2011 holiday collection, Let It Snow. Let It Snow was one of those collections where I started off only really wanting one of the polishes, and somehow ended up owning half the collection. The ones I have are really stellar though, and Glitter Garland is no execption.


Dark, murky green with slightly lighter green glass flecks.


Glittering Garland is very, very similar to Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, but I find the formula on the China Glaze superior. This was two easy coats. The formula is just perfection. And since it's a glass fleck rather than a glitter, this baby is completely smooth with no effort at all.


I know I've got a winner when I put on a polish and three days later I have desire to change it. That happened with this beauty. I just enjoyed wearing it so, so much. Polishes like this one are why I love China Glaze so much.


Happy Friday! Hard to believe we're already nearly a week into the new year. O.o


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I know!! Time seems to be going by so fast lately!
    This looks so beautiful. I love the Let it Snow collection!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing on you! Indeed, this one is a real beauty :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take such beautiul pictures! GG is pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!