Saturday, July 23, 2011

Simple Beauty 175

About a month ago, my buddy over at nailXchange posted a haul that she did in Poland, and this polish was included in that bunch. When Nola over at Hedonism, Ltd. offered to include it in our most recent swap, I jumped at the chance!


I'm having a devil of a time accurately capturing this one. It's purple with an insane blue shimmer, very reminiscent of RBL Scrangie. My camera, however, is insisting on making it blue.



I tried a bunch of different light configurations and a bunch of different settings on my camera, and it was having none of it. I think that it's confusing to the camera because this is almost a duochrome. As I look down at my hands now, at certain angles it looks almost entirely purple, at other times, it's a glowing blue.




Macro shot for funsies.


And a couple that I took outside, but given that there was no sun, that didn't accomplish a lot. *sigh*



It's a beauty, even though I don't feel like I did it justice at all. Great formula too!

Hope your weekend is going well! Thanks for stopping by! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love this! I can totally see the duo in it. ♥ I think I need this. New Lemming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- and you have an award on my blog if you are interested ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pam's Girly Bits Oh yes, it is seriously an amazing polish! And thank you for the award, I'll go look now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you like it! It's an awesome color indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!