Saturday, July 9, 2011

Question of the Day - Can I Wear Orange??

After swatching several oranges, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Apparently there are some oranges that I can wear! (Yes, Cilucia, you were right!)

Essie Vermillionaire. This was the first one I tried. I figured if I was gonna go for orange, I'd REALLY go for orange. This is bright. This is probably the brightest polish I've ever worn. It's not as awful as I thought it would be, but it's really not me.


OPI Ecuadorable Coral. Now this is an orange I can get behind. This is love.


Sally Hansen So Poppy. I forgot I had this one. It was a swap extra, and I actually really like it!


Essie Your Hut or Mine. Okay, I know this isn't really orange, but wow, I really love this. Buying this ASAP. =D


Essie Splash of Grenadine. Yeah, this one isn't orange either! But this is the last one I borrowed from Cilucia in our swatch swap, and I absolutely adore it! I wanted to make sure I posted pics, and it didn't really fit anywhere else.

So there you have it. Within limits, I guess I can wear orange! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!