Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cult Nails Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant was originally released in a very limited run under the name Unicorn Puke, and as soon as I saw the first pictures, I knew that I needed to have it. It went on sale Thanksgiving night, and I managed to snag a bottle before it sold out. This one is a doozy, so brace yourself!


Clairvoyant is multicolored flakies in a purple jelly base. There's green in there, and blue, and purple... just incredible.


You'll want to click these pictures to make them bigger. (You can do that will all the pics on my blog, in case you didn't know!). 


This is two coats of Clairvoyant over one coat of Revlon Top Speed Royal. The formula is great, completely non-fussy, and it dries pretty fast.


The flakies lie completely smooth, so there's no issues with it feeling rough or gritty with just a normal layer of top coat.


Clairvoyant is currently out of stock, but I've read that it's expected to be back in stock in February at Cult Nails

Hope y'all are all staying warm! Thanks for stopping by! =)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been disappointed with any photo I've seen of Clairvoyant. It is just so magical! I love how it looks on a lighter blue than Time Traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see your posts I imagine myself traveling to USA with a empty suitcase and returning back with it full of fantastic nail polishes.
    Tuli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!