Monday, June 4, 2012

Stunned and Floored and Ecstatic, Oh My!

I am totally verklempt. The Smitten Polish launch went about 100 times better than I thought it would, and I know it's partly because of you guys. =) I can't thank you all enough!

I hope to restock in about 2 weeks or so - I'm waiting for more base and more bottles and more EVERYTHING since the sale pretty much wiped me out. What a good problem to have! When I do restock, I plan to include the four Nommy-Noms polishes, as well as Bluebird and Aquarius. Those have been marinating for long enough now that I'm pretty confident that the formula is stable. I have a couple of others that I think will probably be ready for my next restock as well.

This is so exciting, and again, thank you all so much for your support!


Pin It


  1. Congrats on such a fantastic launch! I was just window shopping on your site today and unfortunately for me, only one polish was left in stock. I look forward to checking back in a few weeks to get the whole collection together since they're absolute perfection :)

  2. I love mine! Cant wait for Bluebird!


Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!