Thursday, May 31, 2012

Presenting... Smitten Polish

Hello, my faithful readers! I know that I have been absent a lot lately, and this announcement is part of the reason why. =) I have been wearing lots of repeats, and I have also been having camera issues (new one still hasn't arrived either, boo!). But the biggest thing is that I've been hard at work formulating my own line of indie polishes. So I present to you, Smitten Polish!

 My first collection is called Nommy Noms, and it consists of four dessert inspired milky glitter polishes.




I haven't gotten to wear all of them as full manicures yet, but I do have nail wheel swatches of all of them to show you. All swatches are shown at three coats plus top coat. 

First up, Blueberry Crumble. I have worn this one as a full mani. 





Next up - Mint Chip. I love this one SO much. =D 





Huckleberry Pie




And finally, Strawberry Tart.



I have a limited number of these up on my Etsy shop now. I'm in the endless cycle of waiting for more supplies to come in, and I'll be furiously making more polishes when they come in! My Etsy can be found at www.smittenpolish.com.

I have several more shades in the works already, including these two, Aquarius and Bluebird.





Whew. So there's my big announcement! I'm excited, but also incredibly nervous. 

Hope you all are doing well, and I apologize for my absences and sporadic posts. Hopefully now that I'm getting into the rhythm of doing this, things will calm down a little bit for me. And hopefully my new camera will show up soon!
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! I totally definitely need both Aquarius and Bluebird! GORGEOUS!!! I hope your shop is crazy successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope I can buy some of these

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Absolutely love mint chip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These are so beautiful, I *really* love Bluebird, and Aquarius! Congratulations, these look amazing-- can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In LOVE with Huckleberry Pie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new polish line! They are just gorgeous. I nabbed three of them already and I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your polishes look fabulous!! Can't wait until the next restock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments! I'm overwhelmed right now that these were so well received. I'm very excited to create even more pretties in the near future! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! I especially like Mint Chip and Strawberry Tart.... They're very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got mint chocolate chip! Sooo excited, my first indie! Cant wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Noelie! I am in love with Mint Chip & Bluebird!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, these are awesome! Congrats and I hope you do well with these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! I just discovered your blog through the newest post on the Nailin' It blog where she reviewed your Blueberry Crumble polish. I love your polishes! These milky glitters are my newest favorite nail polish right now. I'm off to favorite your Etsy shop and when I have some extra money I will definitely make a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love! I like that I knew that the green was called Minty Chip even before I saw the name. It looks exactly like Mint chip ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!