Saturday, June 30, 2012

Prepping For Restock

In addition to all my previous shades, I'm also stocking these new colors:

Nerds!, Moonbeam Dreams, The One on the Right

Here are Moonbeam Dreams and The One on the Right as full manis, three coats each.

And Lovely Lilacs:

Whee. Off to keep mixing!

EDIT: I've pulled Verbena from the lineup because I just wasn't happy with it. Lovely Lilacs is much, much nicer, much more saturated and richer than Verbena. 
Pin It


  1. Moonbeam Dreams and The One on the Right are AMAZING!!! I neeeeed :)

  2. these are stunning! love the one on the right

  3. The One On The Right is my favorite :)

  4. The One On The Right is absolutely stunning!

  5. Sorry about the mishap with the base! I wasn't able to score everything I wanted but your polishes are absolutely divine. I have got to get my hands on The One on The Right eventually and Pink Lemonade!


Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!