Hi, everyone. =) There are several things that I wanted to let you guys know:
1. I plan to restock my store next week sometime, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll announce it here and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/smittenpolish) 48 hours prior to the store opening. I'm also sending out my first batch of inventory to Llarowe this week, so there will be a fair number of polishes available between those two sources.
2. This next restock will not be a pre-order. I know you guys love pre-orders, but I'm going out of town to visit my family in a couple of weeks, and I just don't have the extra time that it takes to do all the spreadsheeting and invoicing that comes with a pre-order. I'm sorry about that. =\
3. I'm working on the final iterations of my fall and Halloween shades. My plan is to start mixing those after I get back in town and to start offering them for sale at the beginning of October.
4. I'm running into supply issues with the colorants that are used in Bluebird, Pink Lemonade and The One on the Right. Those will be offered at this restock, but I can't make any guarantees about their future availability. I do plan to start working on reformulating those shades with other ingredients, but A) I'm not sure how well that will turn out and B) I don't know how long it might take. I apologize for that, but that's the nature of this business - sometimes suppliers just stop stocking things we've been using.
5. For my customers in Australia - the issues with the post seem to have cleared up on their own. One of my friends in Australia who had ordered actually talked to AusPost, and they said that there was a large batch of mail from the US that had been accidentally diverted to the wrong state, hence the delays. All of those packages have found their way to their recipients now, so I think we're good!
And, as always, thank you all for your continued support of Smitten. It really does mean the world to me. ♥