Thursday, May 17, 2012

SinfulColors Blue By You

Today I have another winner from SinfulColors, Blue By You. I think this is a new shade - at least, I had never seen it in a display until the other day when I picked this one up.


Blue By You is a sort of cobalt blue with just insane turquoise shimmer. It reminds me of Orly Royal Navy (one of my all time favorites) on steroids.


The formula was decent, though a little on the thick side. I'll probably add a bit of thinner to it before using it again, but overall it was easy to control and I had full coverage in two coats. I didn't have any staining upon removal either, which is always nice with a blue this bold.


It makes me so happy that a brand like Sinful has consistently been producing these more interesting shades lately, and doing so for only $1.99. Aside from indies, I feel like Sinful has been getting most of my polish budget lately!


So there you have it. Blue By You is a winner. I'd definitely grab it if you like blues and are somewhere that Sinful is sold.

Hope you all are having a great week, my lovely readers! Thanks for stopping by. =)
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Love this on you! Sinful has some really great stuff! I also love that it reminds me of the song, "Blue Bayou" by Roy Orbison ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! It's like it shines from within :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the shimmer it has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blue!!! It looks amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color on you! I picked up this color (along with *many* others) when sinful colors was on sale for $.99. I haven't tried it yet though. Hope it will look as good on me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa that is gorgeous! Where did you find it, Wags or RiteAid?! I need this for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!