Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lac Attack Wild Thing Collection, Spring 2012

Today I have for you some swatches of one of the newest entries into the indie polish market, Lac Attack. I have swatches of four of the polishes from the Wild Thing Collection for Spring of 2012.

First up, Serengeti Midnight: A black base with a subtle blue tint and fine holographic glitter that shines like stars through the darkest night. Serengeti Midnight is pictured here at three coats.


Next, we have Peacock-y:  Filled with red, pink, gold, and blue glitter, this polish is reminiscent of the beautiful peacock. Makes a great top layer! Peacock-y is pictured here at three coats over two coats of SinfulColors Neptune.


Now for The Mane Event:  Inspired by the regal lion, the less-than-traditional color is a brown shimmer with brown and copper glitter. The Mane Event is pictured here at two coats.


And lastly, Dance of the Flamingo:  This pale pink shimmer mixed with iridescent glitter dances on your nails like the graceful flamingo.  Dance of the Flamingo is pictured here at three coats.


I have three more shades from this collection to swatch, but swatching has been going slower than usual for me because my cuticles haven't been at their happiest lately and swatching a bunch of shades in a row is really taking it out of them. I hope to have the others up soon for you guys to see though!

So what do you think of Lac Attack??

Lac Attack is available on Etsy here, where they retail for $8.00 a bottle.



*Products in this post were provided to me for review. For more info, please see my disclosure policy.*
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These look great!! I really like Serengeti Midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very pretty! But you make everything look good. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!